Monday, April 10, 2006

I long for Goode Company

This past week, my guts have just not been right. They are bitching and crying because they are in withdrawal. Since returning to NYC, when I eat leafy greens and veggies containing non-soluble fibre, they ask "What is this vegetable doing here? We do not know how to deal with this sort of thing." Everyday since I've left Houston, they gurgle, asking me why I am no longer eating a pound of meat per day. They whine and beg, "Please, we want some pork! Where is the Texas food? Pleeeese, please we want more Goode Company food!!!"

Well, hell, so do I.

Top five reasons as to why I love Goode Company:
  1. The pecan pie.
  2. The barbecue.
  3. The campechana de mariscos.
  4. The grilled catfish po'boys.
  5. The bull scrotum turned handy-dandy store-everything bag coupled with the bull boner walking stick.

Comments:
God, at this point I've seen so much cock I bet I could qualify as a professional shaftologist.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?